TikTap Limited owns the copyright to the information contained on this website or we are licensed or authorised by the copyright owner to display the information.
Please note that you are not authorised to distribute, copy or display this website or any section thereof for commercial gain or otherwise, and you may only use the information for your own internal purposes. You are forbidden to frame pages from this website or to copy content from the website without our express permission.
You may download and print our information only for your personal use. You are not entitled to copy, download, store, reproduce, resell, license, distribute, disseminate, transmit or otherwise deal with the information on this website or any part thereof on any commercial basis or otherwise in any format or by any means, including but not limited to the internet, intranet or other type of network.
You shall be responsible for determining for yourself the usefulness of all the content on this website and the purposes for which the information is used. Our information is provided as is. Our information has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable but no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that our information is complete or accurate nor that it is fit for a particular purpose. All such warranties are expressly disclaimed and excluded.
We give no warranty as to the performance of the internet generally or this website. The performance of the website may be subject to arbitrary delays beyond our control. We are not responsible for the content of any other external website from which you have accessed our website. You are solely responsible for accessing the website and we are not liable for any failure or fault in your equipment receiving, handling, formatting or displaying our website or our information.
We shall not be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever caused, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
TikTap Limited welcomes comment and discussion on any of the news and blog items on the site with open comment boxes. By commenting you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any content or other materials that you send or post and that all communications may be moderated by TikTap and thatTikTap reserves the right to remove any message which is inconsistent with our aim of promoting an inclusive environment.
You agree that we and TikTap have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages posted on the website.
You agree not to use any part of the TikTap Website:
- for any unlawful purposes;
- to transmit, store or communicate any material which is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful (particularly to minors), an invasion of privacy, defamatory, libellous, vulgar or otherwise objectionable;
- to transmit, store or communicate any material which infringes our or any other person’s copyrights, trade marks, patents, moral rights or other intellectual property rights of any nature;
- to transmit, store or communicate any material that contains images, audio or video recordings, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by the rights of confidentiality or privacy, where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto and have received all necessary consents and agreement in relation to any third parties’ interest in the material;
- for commercial purposes including without limitation the publishing or circulation of any promotion, or advertisement, or the solicitation of funds or the sale or supply of goods or services;
to transmit, store or communicate any material which is likely to have a detrimental effect on our or any other person’s reputation;
- harvest content or IP addresses or transmit or communicate any material which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or server or any other computer or that contains any unsolicited or unauthorised materials, chain letters, junk mail, spam or similar;
- to transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to TikTap’s or anyone else’s computer systems, including but not limited to any virus, code, worm, data or other routine purposely designed to damage or cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to any computer system;
- to restrict or in any way inhibit any person from using this Website;
- to transmit, store or communicate any material which is irrelevant to the subject matter;
- to transmit, store or communicate any material in breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990;
- to impersonate or falsely state or misrepresent your association with any entity or person including without limitation TikTap, 2ergo, or other TikTap users;
- to delete any author contributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file which is uploaded or falsify the origin or source of the material which is transmitted or communicated;
- to obtain, collect or store any personal data about any visitors to the Website;
- to transmit applications which make excessive demands on bandwidth;
By posting a message on the Website you warrant that your message complies with the terms and conditions, house rules and/or any relevant laws and regulations in force from time to time, and agree to indemnify TikTap Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Tiktap Limited as a result of your breach of this warranty.
If you discover any material or behaviour of other users which you think is unacceptable or in breach of these terms and conditions you should report it to us, and we will deal with it at our discretion.
If you post any comments or content on the Website you grant TikTap and the provider a non-exclusive royalty free perpetual irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such materials in any and all media now known or in future created throughout the world and authorise others to do so. You further agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights which you may have in respect of any material posted by you on the website.
Removal of content, comment and response to complaints
In the event that you send any content that breaches the provisions of the above paragraph, TikTap reserves its right to remove that content or disable access to it and to respond to any complaints made by a third party in respect of that content. TikTap will not be liable to you if it removes any content because it believes that such content breaches the provisions of these Terms.
TikTap shall have the right without notice to record the IP address from which any user submitted content is transmitted or communicated through this Website.
TikTap may also preserve any content that you send or receive if required to do so by law or if reasonably required to ensure compliance with the Terms or to respond to third party complaints about such content.
TikTap reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
TikTap Limited (with company registration number 07967269) is a wholly owned subsidiary of 2ergo Group plc. 2ergo Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales (with company registration number 5010663). Both companies have their registered office at: 4th Floor, Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, Salford, Manchester M50 3UB, United Kingdom. The companies VAT registered number is 823 8558 07.